10 day forecast for San Diego Weather at Mission Trails, CA
TuesdayTuesday
Night
WednesdayWednesday
Night
ThursdayThursday
Night
FridayFriday
Night
SaturdaySaturday
Night
icon Partly cloudyicon Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies lateicon A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoonicon Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnighticon Mainly sunnyicon Clearicon Sunny skiesicon Partly cloudyicon Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoonicon Partly cloudy
Partly cloudyPartly cloudyChance of stormsPartly cloudyClearClearClearClearPartly cloudyPartly cloudy
87°67°80°68°82°69°82°68°83°68°
--30% Chance of
0.09 in
-------

3 mph SW

9 mph WSW

9 mph WSW

9 mph W

10 mph WNW
here the graph will be drawn
Date Forecast icon Humidity Rain Wind
Tuesday
July 17
Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 87° 83%
Tuesday Night Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late icon Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late 67° Winds light and variable
Wednesday
July 18
A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon icon A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon 80° 70% Chance of rain 30%
0.09 in
Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
Wednesday Night Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight icon Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight 68° Winds W
5 to 10 mph
Thursday
July 19
Mainly sunny icon Mainly sunny 82° 64% Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
Thursday Night Clear icon Clear 69° Winds W
5 to 10 mph
Friday
July 20
Sunny skies icon Sunny skies 82° 65% Winds W
5 to 10 mph
Friday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 68° Winds WNW
5 to 10 mph
Saturday
July 21
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon icon Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon 83° 64% Winds WNW
10 to 15 mph
Saturday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 68° Winds NW
5 to 10 mph
Sunday
July 22
Sunny skies icon Sunny skies 84° 62% Winds WNW
10 to 15 mph
Sunday Night Clear icon Clear 68° Winds NW
5 to 10 mph
Monday
July 23
Sunny skies icon Sunny skies 86° 59% Winds W
5 to 10 mph
Monday Night Generally fair icon Generally fair 68° Winds WNW
5 to 10 mph
Tuesday
July 24
Mostly sunny skies icon Mostly sunny skies 87° 55% Winds W
5 to 10 mph
Tuesday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 70° Winds WNW
5 to 10 mph
Wednesday
July 25
Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 87° 52% Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
Wednesday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 69° Winds W
5 to 10 mph
Thursday
July 26
Sunny along with a few clouds icon Sunny along with a few clouds 87° 53% Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
Thursday Night A few clouds from time to time icon A few clouds from time to time 69° Winds WSW
5 to 10 mph
wu logo Weather forecast by WeatherUnderground
 Original script by Weerstation Leuven Forecast for San Diego, CA Updated 07/17/2018 9:18pm